What is the USCard?
The USCard is a student ID… and more. While you're on campus, the USCard will serve the following functions:
- Primary form of identification
- Access to campus facilities (the ONLY way to access residence and dining halls will be with your USCard)
All Summer Program participants are required to apply for a USCard. This can be done online beginning in late May following the submission of your deposit. Please plan to complete this step online in May to facilitate an easy arrival on campus.
How to Get One
In late May, you will be able to apply online to receive a USCard, which you will pick up when you arrive on campus. Please complete this step online prior to your arrival on campus for a smooth transition to campus.
- Visit the USCard Services website and click on the "USC Summer Programs" link at the top of the page.
- Click on "Online image submission service."
- Click on "Click Here to Submit an Image Online."
- Complete the form:
- Enter your 10-digit USC ID number (located below your name in your Student Portal)
- In the "School/Department or Special/Non-Credit Program" drop-down, select "USC Summer Programs."
- In the "Status" drop-down, select "Special/Non-Credit Program."
- For pickup, select "USC Summer Programs." (We will pick up your card and have it ready for you when you arrive on campus.)
- Upload an image. Must be a jpeg file with a white background (use construction paper, a white sheet or article of clothing, etc.). No sunglasses or hats.
USCard Services will notify you by email once your USCard is processed. (We will pick up your card and have it ready for you when you arrive on campus.)