Wait List -
All seats in this class have been offered to students (some awaiting deposit). You will be placed on the wait list in case seats become available and admitted into your 2nd or 3rd choice course, depending on availability.
|Credit:||3.0 units of USC credit|
What factors contribute to the development of a human being? The answer is found in a study of the psychological influences that impact each person’s life. Trace the factors that affect individuals from infancy through childhood, to adolescence and into adulthood. Consider personality characteristics and psychological disorders in group discussions, lab experiences, and field trips.
- Participate in group research projects, lab experiences, and creative student presentations
- Previous activities have included a tour of an MRI machine and intelligence testing
- Enhance your understanding with off-campus field trips
“The instructor was very passionate about the subject and presented the information in an interesting way.”
- Previous trips have included the Museum of Tolerance and the California Science Center
Topics of Study:
- Psychological Influences
- The Brain
- The Mind/Body Connection
- Personality Characteristics
- Psychological Disorders